Don't let your organisation fall behind when it comes to equality
Owned and operated by Chad Marshall-Lane, CML training solutions deliver quality training to the health and social care sector, as well as diversity and inclusion consultancy for corporates and business groups across the UK.
With more than 25 years’ experience in health and social care, Chad works with associate trainers to deliver training at the highest level. With a mixture of specialist subjects and locations we can deliver to the whole of the UK.
CML Training solutions are specific about the skills that associate trainers have, to ensure that quality training is always delivered. Experience and good knowledge base of the subjects we deliver is essential to ensure customer satisfaction as well as keeping delegates engaged during the sessions.
Whether you are looking for mandatory training or something a bit more bespoke to your service we can tailor the training to suit your needs.
Chad is passionate about equipping team members and management personnel with the tools they need to deliver person-centred support to the highest standards.
In today’s society, equality is no longer enough. We need to be promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion for all within our care, with compassion and empathy at the centre of the service.
Regardless of the size and shape of your team, CML Training Solutions believes a robust diversity and inclusion mindset should be part of your ethos. We are here to help.
Not only does CML training solutions deliver face to face training they also provide training virtually as well as e-learning courses.
Partnerships & Collaborations
As a company, we collaborate with others to ensure that the highest quality training is delivered to the customer. Currently we are actively collaborating with Principle Training Solutions
- Management consultant giving advice and input into raising standards and implementing changes in care settings for a positive environment.
- Trainer in a multitude of subjects in various venues to the private care sector and the NHS
- Trainer in Train the Trainer and Level 3 Award in Education and Training (PTLLS) courses
- Develops, updates and improves the courses taught to bring them in line with new and existing legislation
- Liaises with managers and directors in order to promote and grow the business
- Developed the Moving and Handling Champions training within the Bournemouth and Poole framework
- NVQ A1 Assessor
- Previous RGN qualification
- Care Home manager Experience – Transforming two care homes from zero star rating to 2 and 3 stars.